Senin, 14 Januari 2008

Dear Trex

Dear Trex,
Today I very boring because after school
my mom told me to go to hospital because
I"m sick. After go out from the hospital I
go home. At home I told my mom I have a homework.
When I do my homework my mom told me to do at up
stair so I go upstair. When I go upstair I do my homework
in my mom room. When I do the spelling work with my mom
and my mom say the work in the paper. After I do that I do
the secret word with my mom. When I do that Ivery tired.
After That I do my blogger.

4 komentar:

pierre_pineda mengatakan...

HI Mirai...

As I was reading through your blog, I noticed some improvements with the way you include details in your journal. I'm very happy to see that.

I just wish you could maintain posting regularly. I will be visiting your blog again and provide my feedback ......

Mirai mengatakan...

Thank you mr.Perico cute

Mirai mengatakan...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhah

Mirai mengatakan...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhah