Minggu, 06 Januari 2008

Dear Trex

Dear Trex,
Today I wake up at 10 aclock. I wake up late
because yesterday I have BBQ in my home I sleep at
11:oo aclock. When I wake up I watch tv for 1 hour
after watch a tv I play my nitendo wii for 3 hour.
After I play I want to swim In Water Park but
there are many poeple so I cannot swim.
After that I play ball with my friend not with my
small brother. After play the ball I play to my friend house.
After play to my friend house I read for 1 hour. After
read I do my blogger. After I do my blogger I want to
take a bath. After take a bath and fix my thing and
sleep.

BYE BYE TREX

2 komentar:

Hendri mengatakan...

You made a good job but you have to check your grammar. Enjoy Blogging!

Natanael 4 pokemon mengatakan...

keep the good job and try to read it yourself because something is wrong.