Rabu, 12 Desember 2007

Dear Trex

Dear Trex,
In morning I go to school Irene told me that I have many work
in class that I miss. I not go to school at two day because
I 'm sick. The nurse give me a letter for Mr.Perico the nurse
said give it tomorrow. The next day I go to school but I forgot to
bring the letter. After school Mr.Perico told us that we have a homework .
After school first I go to Edukids to find a construction paper
because our homework must have construction paper to draw.
But in Edukids the construction paper dont have. After I go
to Edukids I go to find in Lotus and I find it. After buy the paper
I go play for a minute to my motorcycle. After at six I go home
and do my homework. After I do my homework I want to take a shower
After I take shower I want to eat After eat I to play and sleep

1 komentar:

Cassandra Stephanie mengatakan...

HY Mirai have a good day and well Mirai it is good that you are making the sentence more and it is also nice that you are making all your journals and you are starting to include what you learned and you know that you are trying your best to wrote this and I think Mr.Perico will very glad if you do this everyday...



Cassandra