Minggu, 01 Juni 2008

My jouRNAls..

Apr 10, 08
Yesterday we went to Batu Besar. During the field trip my profiles risk- taker
because when the rock is slipery and I risk-taker enough
to cross the slipery there are also slipery big rock it also slipery, but I can cross the
slipery and the rock. When we done drawing we get up and the and I keep cross it.

My plan for revirsing my explanatory text
My plan is to analyze how to clone plants.
Humans and Animals? and explain how to clone plants , Humans and animals


UOI:
Today in UOI we ha ve an assessment about
plates and inside of the earth.

Maths: In math we also have and assement in math abot angles.


English:
In English we continued about explanatory text.

15 Apr, 08
Math Time :
The concepts I've learnt in maths are about Area
and perimeter.
I am confuse with Area and perimeter because I don't understand
what is LxL,
bxL like what and also Rea, breth

2 komentar:

Cassandra Stephanie mengatakan...

Dear Mirai,
Maybe I could help you, LXL is Length times Length that means you time the measurement of the sides... if BXB it is Breath times Breath that means you multiply the measurement of the top... and if LXB it is Length multiply with Breath and that means u should multiply the top and the sides...understood??

Mirai mengatakan...

Who told you to paste my comment ~_~